TRAINING & RETREATS
GRTL offers custom trainings and “retreats-in-place” or off-site designed for groups as well as virtual learning experiences to guide teams to develop healthy practices hold themselves accountable to their values, commitments and actions. We also facilitate strategic planning, visioning, and other committee or board gatherings.
TRAINING | Offered for the general public or custom designed for your workplace or campus on topics including:
- Leading Beyond Roles: The Paradigm Shift to Shared Leadership (read the article here)
- Facilitating Whole System Transformation: Whole Self, Whole Group, Whole World
- Collaboration as a tool to THRIVE at Work
- Crossing the Edge of Comfort: Breaking Through Discomfort to Innovation
- Awakening to Your Agency at Work
- From Collaboration to Collective Wisdom: Evoking the Group Soul
- Leading for Compassionate Accountability
- Shared Leadership for Entrepreneurs
Visit NEWS & EVENTS to learn more about recent workshops.